Monday, May 20, 2013

HANES TALL Men's 6.1 oz BEEFY-T Short Sleeve T-shirt - 518T

  • 6.1 oz., pre-shrunk 100% ringspun cotton
  • Double-needle sitched sleeves
  • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping with coverstitched collar 

http://bit.ly/17SElPR




Are you looking for HANES TALL Men's 6.1 oz BEEFY-T Short Sleeve T-shirt - 518T?.Yes, You can buy
HANES TALL Men's 6.1 oz BEEFY-T Short Sleeve T-shirt - 518T and you can review HANES TALL Men's 6.1 oz BEEFY-T Short Sleeve T-shirt - 518T or perhaps you may access. For more information please see it below.

1 comment:

  1. The length and fit are very satisfactory, the fabric weight is good: all in all an excellent shirt for the money. I've since bought another half dozen hanes 518t shirt and donated all my old ones to the clothing bin. I wash in cold with non-chlorine bleach only, so I can't speak to how they stand up to a rougher washing.

    ReplyDelete